Covid updates and precautions at The Well
We are working as hard as we can to keep our doors open and our services operating. It is crucial to the spiritual health of all of us that we be able to meet together and worship God together on a weekly basis. We also know that many people have different needs and different views on how the church should operate its larger church services. At The Well, we have two different Sunday morning services with a few different rules in place to hopefully allow for a service that fits your needs best.
- Wear masks entering the building and while walking
anywhere through the building.
- Please be seated with the group or family you come with.
- Maintain social distancing when possible
- Offering & communion will be served without needing to
touch offering bags or communion trays.
- Some seating will be blocked off to help allow for proper
- Once seated in the sanctuary, masks can be removed for
singing and worship.
- Need a drink? Water bottles are provided at the Welcome
- Less restrictions
- Masks not required for those with medical or personal
reasons for not wearing one.
- Social distancing is still recommended if possible.
- Our 7:00 PM services on Wednesdays follow our 10:30 AM
Pastor Joplin will be preaching his Sunday morning sermon at both services.
Still not able to make it to church?
We would love to "bring church" to you! Our pastors and deacons would love the opportunity to visit with you. We can visit you in your home. We can meet using a virtual option like Zoom, Facetime, or Facebook messenger. Or if you'd prefer, we can make a simple phone call.
To schedule a visit please use the link below, or call our church office at (316) 295-4210.